Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollikaye Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 10:18 AM
    DO I have a REAL Louis Vuitton Speedy 30?
    I need to know if my handbag is REAL. I have had it for a while now, it was given to me by a very wealthy lady, therefore sometimes I think it is the real thing. PLEASE HELP! I don't know how to attach the pictures either...
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 12, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Well, when you got it... was it still in the packaging? New this cost $700 plus.
    Here is a real one...

This has alternate views Louis Vuitton - Monogram Canvas Speedy 30 - eLUXURY

Here are some things to check:

If the “LV” logo is upright on both sides, it might be a fake.
    If the piping is not leather, it is fake.
    If the seams are uneven, frayed, the monogram is off or the bag is poorly sewn, it is definitely fake.
    U might not have this since it was a gift: If there is no date code (a.k.a date number) provided or if the seller is reluctant to provide a date code or receipt, it could be fake
    If it's a new bag and the bag's handle is a different color leather than that of the piping, it's fake.

Here is why I ask if you got it new in packaging (or maybe she gave this to u with it)
    If the dust cover has rounded edges and/or it doesn't come with a dust cover, it's fake.
    If the bag has a hanging tag (of any type) or a bright yellow tag or envelope, it's definitely a fake.

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speedy little hormones, aren't they? [ 5 Answers ]

How fast do hormones flow through your bloodstream( If you were a teenager)?

Right to a Speedy Trial [ 3 Answers ]

My son is in jail in Oregon for parole violation. The same charge is against him in the State of Washington. He wrote a letter to Clark County, WA requesting a speedy trial. Does Washington have to grant him a speedy trial (within 60 days) if he is in an Oregon jail. Many thanks.

Right To A Speedy Trial [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Not True That I Have Grounds For Dismissal Of A Traffic Citation If The Time Between Arraignment And Trial Date Has Exceeded 60 Days? My Grounds Come From Texas Code Of Criminal Procedure-chapter 32, Article 32a.02 Time Limitations

View more questions Search