May 11, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Converting NTFS to FAT32
    ismart Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2006, 05:55 PM
    Thanks 4 help.Now I have another url:
    FAT & NTFS File Systems in Windows XP
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 12, 2006, 09:35 PM
    Just out of curiosity... whats the reason to go back to FAT32?. the only reason I can think of is for hardcore gaming... faster frame per seconds but not much else...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ntfs vs fat32 [ 4 Answers ]

Just bought the 100GB version of this external hard drive: http://www.seagate.com/products/retail/portable It's formatted Fat32. I'm not finding differences that mean anything to me here, or at other comparison websites. Is there a benefit to my reformatting it as NTFS? Thanks!

Fat32 to ntfs? [ 3 Answers ]

I installed windows XP and I have Norton 2004. When I try to use the Norton Disk Doctor, it won't allow me to. I think I have a FAT32 and not NTFS. I cannot even use scandisk. If I convert fat32 to NTFS will I be able to run these programs that I am trying to run? My second question is how to...

NTFS better then FAT32? [ 1 Answers ]

Will there be some programs or hardware that I can't use if I convert my system from a FAT32 to NTFS? I currently am running windows xp professional. I had windows 98SE and then I f-disked and formated and did a full install of XP.

Why is NTFS better then FAT32? [ 2 Answers ]

Will there be some programs or hardware that I can't use if I convert my system from a FAT32 to NTFS? I currently am running windows xp professional. I had windows 98SE and then I f-disked and formated and did a full install of XP.

NTFS better then FAT32? [ 2 Answers ]

View more questions Search