Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tati kim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 11:59 PM
    Response to price increase
    How do I respond to a price increase and try to negotiate?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Price increase with what? Please give more detail.
    tati kim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Well, I manage a café and the coffee roaster wants to increase their beans prices
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 12:06 AM
    If they won't negotiate with prices, go with someone else.
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Sep 12, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Well, first what I would do is research. Try and find another place that sells for the price you are looking for. After that talk to the company that you have been buying from and say that their prices have been a little too high for you lately and ask if they can lower it to X amount or in your range. If they say they can't do anything about it I would tell them that you did find another business that sells for X amount on their coffee beans and if they can't do anything about it you would have to take your business elsewhere. If this is a company that you like and have used for a while and don't really want to change tell them you value their business as well. However, if you don't really care about sticking with them if you do find another business I would just switch to them :P.

If you can't find another business that sells in your range I would just try your best to try to work them down working with their managers and etc.. Tell them that they may lose your business because of the price increase.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price increase [ 4 Answers ]

Need help in writing a letter to my customers about increasas the prices due to costs increase in manufacturing the products

Price Increase [ 3 Answers ]

I am a hairdresser in a nursing home with the elderly on limited incomes. I have not raised my prices in 5 years. Please Help... thank You..

Price increase [ 2 Answers ]

Letter advising customers of a price increase

Price increase [ 2 Answers ]

How do I have my receptionist tell my clients that my haircutting prices are going up?

I need to increase the price. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a letter for a cleaning business to increase the price of the weekly cleaning. We have not had a price increase in 7 years.

View more questions Search