Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Well done!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 06:02 AM

Now that I've done velocity physics, that makes some 8 months... I see my answer was completely nonsense... lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to draw acceleration versus velocity graph when an object is falling? [ 6 Answers ]

Do you guys know what would be the curve looks like in the acceleration versus velocity graph? (including the air resistance when an object is falling) Thank you!

Physics falling object [ 6 Answers ]

I am having some trouble starting this problem: A student is staring idly out her dormitory window when she sees a water balloon fall past. If the balloon takes 0.2 seconds to cross the 140 cm high window, from what height above the top of the window was it dropped?

"air time" and velocity of object thrown upwards [ 2 Answers ]

A ball is thrown vertically upwards with an initial velocity of 27.0 m/s. Neglecting air resistance, how long is the ball in the air? What is the greatest height reached by the ball? And calculate the first time when the ball has half of its initial velocity. Thank you!

Falling object into a compressed air chamber. [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Could a free falling cylindrical tank pass down through a tube/gate mechanism into a compressed air chamber? Specifically: Would the force of the compressed air in the compressed air chamber stop the falling cylinder from passing through a gate mechanism into the compressed air chamber?...

View more questions Search