Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RWuest Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 11, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Breed Restrictive Legislation
    Is anyone from a state that has overcome breed restrictions? It is nearly impossible to find housing that allows American Staffordshire Terriers, Chow Chows, Rottweilers, or Dobermans; I mean they don't even allow temperament testing, which seems ridiculous to me. For instance at the apartments I was living at in Portland, OR I had to lie to my landlords and tell them that Boss was a Mastiff crossed with Boxer, and there was NO possible way that he had any ounce of pitbull in him, however upon living there him and I were terrorized by two Australian Shepards that lunged, and barked, and attacked every time we would walk by or they would spot us out there window; that is what I call a liability, not my old boy who wouldn't harm a thing.

Anyway, my question is does anyone know of any way to over come these asinine laws?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 10:22 PM
    I lived in Portland, Ore for a while. Now I live in Vancouver, Wa. There are a lot of apartments HERE that will allow your breed of pet.
    RWuest Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 12, 2008, 01:38 AM
    That's really good to know, thanks.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 01:39 AM
    No problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Shower Head - flow much too restrictive [ 3 Answers ]

Moen Castleby T2377CP Shower Trim The new shower head is restricting flow. Before I start prying, what I see is this: Just below the threads there is a green "ring" with a center slotted green circular piece and then below that there is the black plastic piece with the holes. Is this...

Federal ecological legislation [ 3 Answers ]

Which of these is NOT an example of a federal ecological legislation? Air Quality Act Refuse ACT Resource Recovery Act Occupational Safety and Health Act

Restrictive covenants [ 17 Answers ]

I have a situation and I am sure how to help my uncle. Arturo owned a seven acre tract, Skyacre, which was adjacent to a similarly sized meadow, Greenacre, owned by Benno. In an effort to protect his view of Greenacre and sight line of the horizon, Arturo, without benefit of counsel, drafted...

Civil rights legislation [ 1 Answers ]

What was the major piece of civil rights legislation enacted during the 1960's?

View more questions Search