Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grets1333 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2006, 11:46 AM
    Screen room repair
    I live in a manufactured home, and the screen room came partially unattached during hurricane season. One of the contractors said I would have to have it completely replaced because it could never be fixed properly. It would leak. Does anyone have any experience with this?
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

May 11, 2006, 02:25 PM
    If you know who manufactured the home (look inside your cabinet under the kitchen sink, there should be a info sticker), contact them. They may be able to send someone out to look at it and tell you what you need to properly do.

Also get another opinion from a different contractor. If the contactor properly re-attaches and flashes the screen room it shouldn't leak unless he thinks the damage is more than it appears.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 12, 2006, 02:49 AM
    Right, get more opinions; and if the folk are honest and forthcoming they should be able to show you why it's not a repair job rather than a complete redoing of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Room makeover [ 1 Answers ]

I'm re-doing my room from it's childish girly state that it once was and doing it goth (its a choice ;)) and I have a lot of girly looking stuff still- jewlery boxes, flower/ funky stuff that I can't get rid of (I'm a pack rat type of gal). What should I do? Part with it all or what? I am doing my...

Painting my rec room, should I... [ 13 Answers ]

I'm having the casing going around the mid height of the room, some call it a chair stop? Anyway, it will be a 2 tone room, chocolate brown and an off white-beige kind of colour. I was going to put the dark colour on top and the light on the bottom... or is their a general rule of thimb to this...

4 Kids in 1 Room [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have a two bedroom house and we have 4 kids. The kids share one room and we have the other room. Is having 4 kids in one room against the law? We are in CA. Or, if it is not against the law, would it be looked down on if we have to go through a custody battle with one of our ex's?...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

I want a chat room [ 7 Answers ]

We need some sort of chatroom on this site I think it would be cool

View more questions Search