Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chameleon24 Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Sep 11, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Gift for Bride
    I'm the maid of honor at my sister's wedding that's coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to make something for her as a gift. One of the other bridemaids is already putting together a scrapbook. What else is there creative that I can do?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 07:30 PM
    You could make a collage of pictures of the two of you. Include pictures from all stages of your lives. Leave a space for a picture of the two of you on her wedding day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bride scams? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I'm older guy Been promised love fidelity and more by younger filipina for marriage happy life etc I send money to help family and necessary papers but never did the make any progress ?so I turned the water off don't know if it's a scam or not but she's irresponsible with money any...

There goes the bride [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in a relationship with a wonderful woman for the past 4 years. We have been engaged for about a year and one half. We had planned to marry about a week ago but 3 weeks before the wedding she decided that we need to postpone it until a later date. She explained to me that she was...

Giving the Bride Away [ 4 Answers ]

I am in need of some help. I am getting married next year and therefore I have began to plan everything. Everything seems to be going really smooth, except one thing. When the subject comes up about "who is giving the bride away" it gets really touchy. My parents got divorced when I was about three...

Not so blushing bride [ 6 Answers ]

I am so over this. I just don't want to get married anymore... I mean, I want to BE married to my man, but just skip the wedding part... My soon-to-be mother-in-law is behaving somewhat oddly... After a phone conversation in which she first instructed me to write wedding invitations in a...

View more questions Search