Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnaBambina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 09:10 AM
    GCSE Dance Choreography Themes
    Hey,:)
    For my GCSE dance we have to choerograph a dance about a certain theme, I need three stimlus and so far have two (Symphonies and Technology) but I Desperatley need another. Please could anyone help with this.
    Anna. . X*o
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Dec 1, 2008, 11:43 PM

OM goodness. I'm drawing a blank for some reason and they are on the tip of my tongue. Google it for now. Not sure if you are still checking for answers here...
    pinkandwhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 10:30 AM
    Hello :)
    I'm doing gcse dance at the moment, and I've been through with my teachers which themes would be able to reach a B-A* (alongside stimulus and evalutation notes etc etc) and we came up with Bats, in which you could show the waking of a Bat (awkward stretches), the flight of a Bat (lifts, jumps and leaps) and other things a Bat would do :) , remember to experiment with levels andf floor space. That would be sure to boost your grade up :D
    Hope it helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex and the city the movie , music themes [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know who is playing the guitar theme when carrie is in Mexico on the beach and throws the phone? Please help me:(

Choreography ideas [ 5 Answers ]

OK here goes, I'm in a dance group at university and every year we put on a show in feb, this shows just over but already we're planning for next year. I'm considering doing a number which would hopefully be a group number to the tom jones song, you can leave your hat on but I'm at a loss where to...

Gcse and a-levels [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether we should have a-level or gcse for applying to uniz like ucla or... Or just a-level is enough

Themes of The Great Gatsby [ 4 Answers ]

What does this theme mean: "Blind Pursuit of an Ideal is Destructive"

Futuristic Chat and Themes [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! Ive got a question for you! I recently went to see the movie Eurotrip at the theatre and in the movie the main character is on some sort of chat line. Ive seen chat lines or themes like this before in movies and really want to install it on my computer... I'm getting sick of the plain old chat...

View more questions Search