Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SuGaRuSh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Movie from my childhood
    When I was younger I remember watching this film. It wasn't a scary film but it had in it this mask (I think) that was all pure white and looked like a baby's face.
    This used to scare me and I would quite like to know what film this was from
    By the way it wasn't from child's play

Please help me

Thanks x
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 11, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Any guess on the year? Or around the year?
    rayofthedead Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Sep 11, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Possibly "Brazil"?
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Sep 11, 2008, 07:04 PM
    All white mask HalloweenIf this is it, some trivia the mask is actually a mold of William Shatners face.
    wish thinking Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Sep 11, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Was it Michael Myers?
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Sep 11, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Michael Myers is the characters name in Halloween
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Sep 12, 2008, 02:51 AM
    There was also a mask in Valentine
    MsCharlie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SuGaRuSh
    when i was younger i remember watching this film. it wasnt a scary film but it had in it this mask (i think) that was all pure white and looked like a baby's face.
    this used to scare me and i would quite like to know what film this was from
    by the way it wasnt from child's play

please help me

thanks x
    When was your childhood?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

Childhood cartoon movie. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my friend and I both remember this cartoon movie from when we were younger.we are seventeen now so we are thinking about 12ish years back. It's a cartoon movie about little animals of some sort, either mice or chipmunks or some other animal like that. And a gas truck spills on the road by ...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

I used to rent a movie over and over again about dolls that came to life and went through a mirror in the bedroom they where in, they would go to a magical place and the was a wicked witch and they had to eat red berries or something My memory is sketchy about it but I know one of the dolls got...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that I use to watch when I was younger and it was about a gnome or a troll or something that left his house one day on a quest. I'm not sure if it was by choice or not. I think maybe he had a visitor. He ended up having to slay a dragon. Or maybe he was the dragon and he had a...

Trying to find a movie from childhood [ 1 Answers ]

I don't even know if anyone can help me. I have little to no memory of this movie. I am sure it is from the 80's, maybe late 70's. Anyway, the only thing that I can remember is this magical slide/shoot. I vaguely remember this one woman went down to slide into this thing and then came out the other...

View more questions Search