Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiepark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 03:32 AM
    Freckles and Tanning?
    I have really pale skin and I wanto tan but I don't want to damage my skin too much or burn too much but I don't mind about gettting more freckles.. how can I do this? Also how can I lighten my freckles :mad:
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Sep 14, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Hello, I have freckles and pale skin as well and SOMETIMES (at the beach) I may tan a bit but nothing to exciting also our skin type is the most risk for skin cancer so don't go to tanning beds. There are spray-on tans you can get. (kinda of like a tanned linsday lohan) I don't no if there is a way to lighten freckles but I'm 19 and I've tried a lot to get a nice tan but its pretty much impossible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tanning without freckles? [ 19 Answers ]

I have pale skin and a lot of freckles! In the summer, my freckles really come out and cover my WHOLE face. I am going to be in a wedding soon wearing a strapless dress. All the other bridesmaids are so tan, so I'm going to start tanning soon so I have lots of color for the June wedding. ...

What to do about my freckles? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a white female and I've had freckles all my life. I'm now 26 and I'm trying to desperately to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

Is there any way to get rid of freckles? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have brown hair and quite a lot of visible brown freckles. I have tried putting lemon juice on my face and leaving it on for awhile but that didn't seem to work. I've heard that there is no way to get rid of freckles unless you buy expensive pills. Is this true?

Getting Rid of Freckles [ 16 Answers ]

Hey, I have really dark freckles that I hate! :mad: Does anyone know anything to get rid or at least fade them , with natural remedies. Thanks

Freckles? [ 2 Answers ]

I have always wanted my skin to clear up and to lose my freckles... they seem to be disappearing but very slowly... will they completely disappear and how long will it take if they can disappear... :D

View more questions Search