Ask
    jusjan2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 02:43 AM
    Age can ducklings be separated from their mother
    When can ducklings be separated from their mother? [F]
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 05:01 AM
    You don't determine that, the mother duck does. It is nature's way and you can't interfere in that procedure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Separated and bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have separated for several months now. I just found out that he is considering filing for bankruptcy. My question, what do I need to know or do so that his creditors can not come after me since some of the debts were created during our staying together even though the debts were...

Separated from my owner. [ 2 Answers ]

My friend ask me to doggie sit her two pit bulls for a couple of weeks. She was kicked out of her current residents because the land owner was scared of these big babies. My question is how do I help the babies to cope with the separation from the human mother? The boy is almost 3 years old and the...

Married but separated [ 3 Answers ]

I need advise on the subject of my health insurance. My wife and me are separated and right now I have health insurance for her kids do I have to keep them on my plan. Thank you Jeff

Separated and looking for answers [ 3 Answers ]

I have been separated from my husband for 5 months... An I receive court ordered child support... I want to know what rights do I have in refence to division of property and assets... since my husband's name is not on our deed for our home and he's looking to purchase him a home in his own...

View more questions Search