Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alize_forme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 12:47 AM
    Grants For Medical Reasons
    Do they have grants for people with either disabilities, hemophilia, or brittle bones?
    CESElizabeth Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Sep 11, 2008, 01:51 AM
    There are some grants and public assistance for accommodations for the handicap.
    Where are you located?

Frankie
    alize_forme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 06:18 PM
    I'm located in cleveland, Ohio
    CESElizabeth Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Sep 11, 2008, 09:03 PM
    GovBenefits.gov click benefits and then your state of Ohio or check out Fed programs or Other sources.
    Ohio Health Care Safety Net is located at ohiofreclinics.org A description of public and private programs Compiled by the Ohio... funding for the Disability Medical Assistance... People who are aged, blind or disabled .
    Government Funding Grants Loans
    Federal, State & Local Government Funding Resources
    Funding Resource for Health Care Needs, Technical Assistance for Disabled Adults, Veterans & Handicapped Children with Disabilities is found at handiramp.com/Funding.htm

I have found a great deal of help at the County Offices (Food Stamps people usually know of other programs) I see a County Mental Health Provider for the depression that is normal for a disability, they have a person there who assists in finding grants and aid, such as building or providing ramps, wheelchairs etc. Friends have found local fire departments have assisted them. In the private sector many church groups help, without trying to convert you, by assisting with housework, shopping and cooking. The County office has a list.

Hope this give you some starting points.

Frankie
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 12:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alize_forme
    Do they have grants for people with either disabilities, hemophilia, or brittle bones?
    US government has a health care grants that helps Americans who are in need of health care assistance. Or you may check this medical grants
    Scholarships and Medical Grants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking a lease due to medical reasons [ 4 Answers ]

I am asking this for a friend, she has a special needs daughter (diabetic, bipolar, mildly mentally disabled, and has a lot of psychological problems from sexual and physical abuse from the time she was born until she was 2 and my friend got custody) When they moved into their apartment, she was...

Breaking an Apartment Lease-Medical Reasons [ 3 Answers ]

My apartment lease is up at the end of October. It will be very expensive because I have no Dental insurance. They Want $1,900.00 before they will begin to take care of a serious dental emergency and I don't have that kind of money. I am 66 years old and retired. I get Medicare medical and...

Breaking a lase for medical reasons [ 1 Answers ]

My son was recently diagnosed with allergies to 5 different types of mold and severe allergies to cats among other things. We live in a rental property and there are cats living in our immediate building and we found a lot of mold in my son's closet. My son was prescribed an epipen. My lease...

Breaking a lease for medical reasons [ 4 Answers ]

Our mother in law is being put in disability by her doctor. She is being forced to leave her job and will soon require continuous care. For this reason, we are moving her from Philadelphia to Oregon. Her lease runs through August. She approached management with this and they want her to pay 4...

Breaking a lease for medical reasons [ 2 Answers ]

I am an elderly 82-year-old woman who needs to move out of my third-floor apartment for medical reasons. Is there a way to break a lease without penalty because of this? I have been a tenant of the apartment complex for 23 years.

View more questions Search