Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jizzzle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 11:06 PM
    Late 70's / Early 80's Fantasy Movie
    Does anyone know the name of a late 70's / early 80's fantasy movie where a boy is on a boat and he stabs through the floor of the boat and it turns out that the boat is strapped to the head of a giant. The giant then submerges out of the water and begins walking on land. This was the only vague memory I had of the movie as a child and I cannot remember anything else except that it was a disturbing movie for children??
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 11, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Oh yes.. I think I can nail this one:

Time Bandits (1981)

They inject the giant with a sleeping potion... that when it come out of the water and sits down on land to nap...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old late 70's, early 80's fantasy animated movie.D&D based? [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to find the name to this movie. All that I remember of it is that it starts in a bookstore, a young man, with glasses does or purchases something there that ends up taking him to a fantasy land. If I remember right, it has a D&D feel to it, as though he was playing the game and...

Late 70's early 80's Movie. What is the Name! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is a movie made for TV or just a movie... I believe it was on Satellite when I seen it... The movie goes like this; two sisters go off to college(one is the quiet type and the other is a material girl type) they both try to get into Sororities; they end up in different Sorority...

Late 70's early 80's made for TV fantasy movie [ 7 Answers ]

There was a made for TV fantasy movie that came out around the Clash of Titans release. It had the main character was a dark haired younger guy who had a bow and arrow that shot these energy like arrows. The "love interest" for him was the typical damsel in distress type. I want to say that...

View more questions Search