Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b wall Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 10:38 PM
    1970s movie title wanted
    Looking for the title of a movie from the 70s about a girl, her younger brother and their father who get stranded on a deserted island. The father dies and the kids row out in a small boat and dump his body in the ocean. Don't remember anything more about it anymore. Any ideas?
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Sep 11, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Just a shot in the dark.. but.. could it be The blue lagoon? It was made in 1980
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Good try, but they guy was not their father and the boy and girl were not related
    b wall Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Good try but it's not that one. I saw this movie in spring of 1976 on TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Kids movie late 1970s to mid 1980s, fantasy film genre, know it? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a specific kids movie about a young boy who lived in the city with relatives and ends up swept away to another place while trying to get his kite, I believe. The details are very hazy:mad: , but I definitely remember that he ended up going on a quest with another...

Put on your thinking caps. 80's Sci-Fi movie wanted [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all... I found this site because I was looking for a movie from the 80's. It's a Sci-Film from around 82-86 (not sure exactly what year). All I remember was that the people had to go through some portholes or time warps, there might have been 7 of them. The only other part I remember was...

Early 1960ish B+W Italian movie title wanted [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in a university film series 1960-1966. A naïve student is going to visit his girlfriend over break. Instead of the train, he's offered a ride by a slightly older worldly guy with a 2-seater sports car. The student shows the driver a photo of the unappealing near-fiance, who's...

View more questions Search