Ask
    anhernandez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 08:33 PM
    How to sell old furnitures
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Hi, anhernandez!

Would you mind explaining a little more about what you are asking, please? There are many ways to sell old furniture.

Thanks!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 12:54 AM
    You can always post an ad on craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums in your area.
    Joepakee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Try here House of Nothing Home Page... its no fees to sell anything. Good luck!
    doleout Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 12:28 AM

If you have lots od old furniture you may try selling at a flea market. Like Peddlers Mall. They charge a monthly fee and rent you a booth to display your items for sale. They handle all sales so you don't have to baby set your furniture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I sell my PC for? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to sell my PC so I can buy a notebook, and I have no idea how much it's worth. :confused: My PC is a 4 year old HP Pavilion a200n, 2.4 GHz Intel Ceteron Processor, 256 MB RAM, 40 GB Hard drive, with a CD-RW drive and Windows XP. I don't want to think it's worth more than it really...

Want to Sell [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a few household Items I would like to Sell, A t.v Cabnet, a dinningroom table and four chairs and a cd tower. Where abouts in perth could I take these places to Sell? Want to sell them to a place not online. Thanks

Can I sell [ 5 Answers ]

My wife left me for another man and has only come back to our house to get some clothes and other random items, mostly things you could take to a pawn shop. I have been told that she has abandoned the house and all properties within it are now mine. With the economy the way it is I need money and...

Selling furnitures [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving soon.would like to sell the furniture .the whole house full.. Where to contact?:) :)

View more questions Search