Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamafrognamedko Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Why I am shy around girls
    I am 15 and shy around almost all girls in general. (I'm fine around family).
    What confuses me is that In 6th grade I was like OMGHYPERYAYILOVEEVERYTHING and was not shy of anything =P. Now I'm more hesitant to do things and extremely shy around girls which is kind of making me sad more often then I think I should be.

I wish I could find some way to conquer this fear but I just cannot.
    I do great in school and I think I am kind of good looking in a way and I think I am pretty confident about myself.. .

I just feel mean whenever A girl talks to me and I don't know what to say which makes me feelbad because they
    might see me as arrogant or mean, and almost every time I talk to a girl it feels awkward and doesn't look natural like when the big cocky boys talk...
    Just wish I could conquer this fear, just don't know how or when especially since our schools semi is coming in 3 months and I want to make some girl friends so I have people to ask =*(

Thanks... :)
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Join a sports team. :)
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 11, 2008, 01:10 PM
    I KNOW exactly what you mean which is very strange. Up until 7th grade, I was the most popular kid in my school. I said anything, did anything, without thinking twice.

Once I went into 7th grade I changed, grades got better, fighting went down, etc...

And I have thought a lot about it. And I think part of the reason is because we are getting older and we are maturing more, which means we are putting a lot of thought into everything. Or well that's at least me. Up until about last year I wasn't who I was in 6th grade. Want to know how I got back? Well what I did was just stop thinking about things so heavily. Im never going to see 99% of these people again after highschool/middle school, I mine as be who I want to be. Try to stop thinking so much about the results of your actions. Nothing seems like a good idea at first.

Also, if your really like me, then you are usually really loud and hyper when with friends right? Well what I did was get more friends so I could be that person. I joined clubs, played sports, volunteered at places, made myself noticeable in class, etc...

Also, wear clothes that you like, and do your hair the way you like so you feel confindent.

Ever have those days where you feel like a million bucks? You will feel like that more when you believe in yourself
    iamafrognamedko Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Wow, sGt that is exactly how I am / was =P is kind of odd lol only difference is that I never got into fights haha.

@Choux I am in track but might get back to basketball, actually used to be very very good in 6th grade and below but for some reason I stopped playing and I don't know if I can make it now. =P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls what do you say [ 2 Answers ]

I like this girl and she is dating my friend. I need help on how to tell if she likes me or not like girls really what would you say?

Emo girls [ 5 Answers ]

I like emo clothes music etc.I only cut sometimes but I not very emotionel.can I still get emo girls.

Girls being mean [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do if a guy that I was seeing new girl and her friend keep calling me to tell me about their relationship? Its seriosuly breaks my heart every time they call. I keep telling myself to be strong and not care but how can I do this when I still miss and care very deeply for the guy. He...

Girls. Why [ 3 Answers ]

Basically I'm 17 never done nothing with a girl never kissed or nothing... most reacently I tried really hard to get a girl who supposedly liked me well tonight she went out with her friend watched the movie we were supposed to watch and then laughed it up in my face and told me I had no chance and...

View more questions Search