Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pomsgirl24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 02:36 PM
    I am texting my bestfriend's boyfriend.
    I am texting my bestfriend's boyfriend and we have been talking about sexual things, and now he is telling people! What should I do?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Why are you doing this? Stop now or you are going to lose your best friend.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
    What to do? STOP and find someone else. Toys can be shared and even a cooking recipe but not BF. There are plenty of men out there!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 02:48 PM
    You should be ashamed of yourself. This is your BEST friend's boyfriend.

What should you do? Stop texting him, it's that simple.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 10, 2008, 02:49 PM
    And you should fess up to your so called best friend before she finds out from someone else ;)

(EDIT: Synnen said it way better than me! But I couldn't give u an agree... it wouldn't work ;( )
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

What should you do?

1. Stop texting the cheating jerk.
    2. Confess to your best friend and ask her forgiveness.
    3. Expect to have her mad at you for a few weeks (at least)
    4. Expect him to LIE about it.
    5. Expect her to believe him over you.
    6. Don't EVER mess with a man your friend is dating again. That's about as low as you can get--and it will get you a reputation that will leave you without friends.
    Leekivi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

She's not your best friend if you're doing this... what's more important to you... is she or is he... your're going to lose at least one of them with this scene.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 05:17 PM
    What do you expect when you do naughty stuff without thinking?? You can't be surprised at how it comes out.
    CassiaMStar123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2013, 04:29 PM
    I think you should stop texting him apolgize to your best friends. Just leave her alone for a bit she will need time to chill off and don't excpect him to fess up too let him lie and let her believe him. Quite frankly if you apoligize and mean it then why be mad at him? Just let what happened go!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like my bestfriends boyfriend.and she thinks she's in love with him. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay well my friend met him a while ago and went out with him... so I was okay with it because I didn't even know him... so I went on with my life but then I went to the movies with him his friend and a different friend of mine. My best friend couldn't make it. So I apparently sat next to him and I...

I kissed my bestfriends ex [ 5 Answers ]

Well the other night my bestfriends ex (we were really good friends) well he invited me to watch a movie at his house and I said OK so I went there and at the beginning nothing was happening and then we started having a pillow fight he took me and held me tight in his arms then the moment arrived...

Bestfriends to bf+gf [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I've been best friends with this girl for awhile now and I realized she was always there for me she was there exactly when I needed her and she new exactly what to say so I that about it and everything and I told her I liked her and she said she's going to have to think because it's a big...

I sort of kind of love my bestfriends ex boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. So. At the beginning of 8th grade one of my best friends went out w/ this guy named Hunter. When they were going out me and him became super good friends. After they broke up we started talking a lot more and I started to like him A lot. I know that he likes me too and he tells me really...

View more questions Search