Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skyla09 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Love at first sight... with NO COMMUNICATION.. hear me OUT!
    SO... there is this boy that works at the grocery store down the street from my store... I would say he is 18, as well as me... but from the very, THE VERY second I saw him... oh my GOD. I can't stop thinking about him.. when we talk I feel like we have a connection... but it's small talk, WHICH I HATE.

'hi, how are you'.. 'weather'... 'school.. '

I have a huge formal dance coming up and I am wanting SO BADLY for him to go. And to maybe... some day date him...

He is absolutely gorgeous. Like... heart stopping gorgeous. I can't get him out of my mind. The weird thing is I feel as if I know him but I haven't seen him before in my life.

PLEASE GIVE SOME ADVICE HOW TO TALK TO HIM OR SOMETHING.

I may sound way creepy and stalker like but no, no. I know I'm not bad looking, I've won pageants, I have brains, modeled..? So there is no reason for him to NOT want to talk to me... but I want to badly to know him...

HELP.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 01:07 PM
    I am not sure that I would ask him to take you to the formal dance but I would make myself available so that if he feels the same way that you do he could ask you for a date.

As far as talking to him, as him about his school, ask if he goes to college and if so where. As soon as you get into a conversation he will continue it if he is interested in you.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 01:17 PM
    I don't think a formal dance is a good idea for a first date - way too much pressure! If you are too shy to ask him on a date, then ask him to join you and your friends next time you do something. Say something like "Hey, a group of us are going to the mall/dinner/coffeeshop/movies tomorrow. Would you like to join us?" This will give you a chance to get to know him a little better.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Sep 10, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Just talk it up.

Get some coffee together and ask him then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2nd time getting caught [ 4 Answers ]

This is second time getting caught for theft under $5000 and possession under $5000 and I'm now 20. The things I got was worth almost 600$ in total. . now I don't know if I'm going to get time or not.. I don't know anyone that has experience getting caught twice?? So they can not tell me.. what can...

What did I get myself caught up in? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok well just to be straight up I'm 15 almost 16 and I'm met this guy who is 18. When we first started to talk he just all ways would say how I was way to young,but he thought I was cool so he wanted to be homies and he said that he wanted to watch me grow up... lol. But latley he's been calling me...

Caught with 8oz of pot [ 4 Answers ]

Was caught with pot when pulled over in 1 county and they let me go, they called the county I was from (a detective) they want me to tell them the name of who I got it from. Can I still be arrested of charge?

Been caught out [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been going out with this lad for 3 weeks and the other night it ended over a stuiphed arugement well kind of. I told him that I didn't want to be with him anymore because he just wanted sex.I am not sure if I have made the right choice because he is saying that he didn't want sex

I got caught! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so what I did was stupid. I tried to steal a pair of $5 dollar earings from Caires at a mall in Illinois. I got caught and they took me and put me in cuffs and threw me into a big van. This was my first arrest. Im a good kid I have never gotten a speeding ticket or an arrest before. I had to pay...

View more questions Search