Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffanijg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Scholarships for single mothers
    Are there any scholarships for single mothers and if so where can I find them?
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanijg
    Are there any scholarships for single mothers and if so where can I find them?
    Scholarships for Single Mothers

* Sunshine Lady Foundation Scholarship: Amounts and number of recipients vary, but applicants must be survivors of domestic abuse.
    * Soroptimist Women‘s Opportunity Awards: $10,000 to three women who need assistance with higher education costs.
    * Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship: Unnamed amount to one undergraduate single parent who is Arkansas resident.
    * Ford Opportunity Program: Varied amounts are given out to 52 Oregon single parents.
    *Single Parent Scholarships are awarded to eligible single parents who are residents of Arkansas. If you are interested in applying for the Single Parent Scholarship, locate your county on the map at Aspf.org - aspf Resources and Information. This website is for sale!.

Or you can also find scholarships at this link
    College Scholarships and Grants for Single Mothers
    wsmith47 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2008, 10:54 AM

I'd like to pitch in for GoAbroad.com's Scholarships Directory
    AnaBergus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 02:27 PM
    I've found some more recent information from this site that was pretty helpful for m e in Florida. There are a few other articles that are pretty good too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

Grants/Scholarships for single moms? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mom and I am going to school in Texas. Has anyone gotten any help due to being a single parent? Thanks for any help!

Mothers Day gift for a caring single mom and a teenage only child. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what 2 get my Mom for Mothers Day:confused: . Im 14 years old(15 in June so I am a MAJOR problem child. And act out for no reason), I don't have a job or any way to get money. My mom Cleans houses so she doesn't get paid much. I can't ask my dad for anything because he lives in MA, and...

Marrying a gril whose mothers surname is same as my mothers [ 4 Answers ]

I am jain, I love one girl from our caste ,her mothers family surname and my mothers family surname is same? Now I was was not knowng her until I met her , she is not related to me , yet everyone is sayng it will be like brother sister marriage! Also people talk about genetic problems due to...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search