Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil-mama08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 07:37 AM
    RA Arthritis
    Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that would know about a cure or something that could help my mother. She has RA arthritis and has been battling it for a few years now. Well now she is really bad and the pills prescribed by the doctor and treatments and her being a guinie pig just hasn't done anything. Is there something out there worth giving her to cure her or help BIG TIME! Please help me with this.. thanks! :(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 07:44 AM
    The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis optimally involves a combination of patient education, rest and exercise, joint protection, medications, and occasionally surgery. Unfortunately there is no cure for RA and this disease not only haunts the elderly but many young people are stricken with it as well.
    noobie-mom Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Be a little more patient. She may be having a hard time accepting it. I know it took me years to accept mine, and yes I was a pig too...
    chevieman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 07:05 AM
    THE most quick way to cure Ra
    1. eliminate stressor foods-punch this into a search engine under RA stressor foods.
    2. Supplement Potassium tspn x2 a day
    3. supplement Magnesium 500mg 3x a day
    4. Supplement copper 3x a week
    5. supplement Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)to bowel tolerance usually about 1-2 tspn a day.
    6. Supplement Boron 9 mg 3x a day.
    7. Supplement a good quality SOIL ORGANISM RICH PRO-BIOTIC
    8. Supplement B-12 and B-6 1x per day. Take together-they work synergistically
    9. Supplement N-acetyl cysteine 2x a day 3 mini scoops that come with powder. Bio-labs
    10. Supplement D-3 1x a day.

eat fish and vegetables for breakfast
    eat walnuts for a mid morning snack
    eat a good fresh salad with carrots, cucumbers, argula lettuce, leafy greens,celery with Bragg healthy vinagarette dressing for lunch (You can eat more than this for lunch but make sure you eat this salad at least 5x a week for lunch.
    try to incorporate brown rice into your supper as much as you can stand it. White Rice is detrimental but brown re-establishes your mucosal layer.

Eat a varied diet for supper. RA is caused by an overgrowth of pathogenic organisms in your intestines and colon. It permeates the wall of these and gives you leaky gut which causes RA.
    Take Your Boron Supplement with every meal.
    No alcohol other than beer no more than 4-5 a day.

chevieman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Stay away from pharmacuetical medications as much as possible especially nsaids, the aggravate the problem. Stick to curcumin and boswellia for pain and inflammation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arthritis & hep-c [ 2 Answers ]

Need some help! Have suffered with severe rumatic symptoms for 5yrs, also have hep-c, have had liver byopsy which returned with no immediate danger or sign of cirroesis... treatment deferred for 5yrs due to this finding. Still suffering the severe symptoms of rumatoid arthritis and are being...

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

I've had Arthritis for many years, A few years ago I started taking Bextra and it was awesome, I felt like a kid again. Well they've taken it off the market, and I'm aching again. I am taking Glucosamine/Condroiten & Fishoil. It helps a little. Do you know of anything that will help with this 24/7...

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

Deos fish oil i.e. cod liver oil help to relieve arthritis

Arthritis-Daschund [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old Daschund who take four steps stop shake then another four steps. His neck and head are now lower. I have visited with the Vet and was told he has Arthitis in neck and front legs. Gave medication but does not help. I need to know how much pain is my pet suffering too much. I...

View more questions Search