Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 10, 2008, 03:43 AM
    I need some tricks.cuz I'm naturally lazy, kind of.
    So, does anyone have any tips on on how to make the selling of a home easy on your psyche.. We're just beginning to put the house on the market and this is worst part for me. I hate this process.

For me the biggest issue is trying to keep the house tidy and clean. I mean my house is constantly submerged with teenagers and boy are they messyyyyyy! Any tricks anyone? I need help on how to keep things clean and tidy without becoming a slave to my home till it sells... :(
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 03:56 AM
    Well you stated that your children are in their teen years, so if they don't currently have assigned chores, I think this would be a great time to do that. They need to be helping you keep your home clean.

Sep 10, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Yes, I will make sure to keep on top of that one. Not easy, but it's necessary.

I just cleaned out my entire closet, (walk in). I threw everything away that I didn't wear last winter and didn't look at this summer. TWO LARGE garbage bags worth! I'd rather have to update my wardrobe than continue to give refuge to old ugly clothes that never get out into daylight... lol.

I'm in an organizing kick right now. I'm tired as hell, but I have so many more rooms to tackle. Wish me luck!

Sep 11, 2008, 04:46 AM
    Thanks for the rating chihuahuamomma, and also for the suggestion.

I did drive it over to good will. I'm planning on doing a little every day... so as to not get overwhelmed.

The real estate guy is coming to see the house on Friday... so the house should be relatively clean and organized. I don't want to scare him away!

The kids make such a mess... GOODNESS! I wish they'd clean up after themselves after cooking on the stove!

Help!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDee
    Thanks for the rating chihuahuamomma, and also for the suggestion.

I did drive it over to good will. I'm planning on doing a little every day...so as to not get overwhelmed.

The real estate guy is coming to see the house on Friday...so the house should be relatively clean and organized. I don't want to scare him away!

The kids make such a mess...GOODNESS! I wish they'd clean up after themselves after cooking on the stove!

Help!
    Like I said, assigned chores is the best way to do that. And making sure they clean up after themselves. Do they get allowance?

Sep 17, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Well, allowences are only distributed when a job is performed. Like never have we given just for the sake of giving. We believe that one has to work to get paid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fun Tricks [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know any easy dog tricks other then the normal, sit, stay, speak,down etc...

Naturally dark top lip? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone:confused: I'm very devastated because I have a purple top lip and a bottom pink one! So I wanted to know do any of you have this problem and if so do you recommend anything I can buy to lighten them I've heard about pink nipple cream anyone ever tried that? Also please know that they...

Dog tricks [ 3 Answers ]

I feel like teaching rex some new tricks. I want to teach him to get his leash when I tell him (lets go for a walk go get your leash) does anyone know how I could go about teaching him this? Is there any other fun tricks I could teach him, he's a reaaly smart dog and a fast learner.

Dog tricks [ 5 Answers ]

my dog noes how 2 sit he listens to that an dhe noes how 2 give me his paw when I say slap me, but how do I get him to lay down that's hard don't know what to do man, p.s when he sin the house he sits on my comand when on road its difrent he listens when he wants

Naturally faster? [ 4 Answers ]

Why do African American dominate the sprinting distances so thoroughly. Better still, why is it wrong to acknowledge that this dominance is based on being naturally faster?

View more questions Search