Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beebeecee Posts: 44, Reputation: 13

Sep 10, 2008, 03:39 AM
    Where can I find a bookcase of squares?
    What I mean is a bookcase that's got approximately 1ft by 1ft sqares instead of horizontal shelving... I'm looking for something about 5 feet wide give or take a few inches and 5-6 feet tall. Mostly what I've found like on ikea.com has been smaller than I really want and I just don't have the time I've already got too many projects going on to actually build one of these myself. If I were to describe it I would see a square with 5 smaller sqares horizontally and 5 vertically... like a grid! But huge, bookcase/furniture size. Thanks for your time. Oh, and any color is good.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 03:48 AM
    I've seen something like that at Ikea... Let me look and see if I can find a link for you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Here are a couple that I have found:
    IKEA | Bookcases | TRÄBY system | TRÄBY | Shelf unit
    IKEA | Bookcases | TRÄBY system | TRÄBY | Shelf unit

You can also order online with a reasonable shipping fee, if you do not live close to a store.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 12:02 PM
    School teachers have used plastic milk crates for shelving for years, now many companies make and sell these crates as shelving. Cheap, Sturdy Modular Shelving? | Ask Metafilter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squares [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My child asked me if a rectangle is a square. It seems to meet the definition. Is it? Thanks

Squares [ 2 Answers ]

Can a rectangle be a square? In certain cases it seems to meet the definition.

Making a sturdy bookcase [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have question you may or may not be able to guide me on. I was trying to install a gate at the top of the stairs for my kids but there is no wall to attach it to on one side. What someone suggested me do is to build a sturdy bookcase there (we already have a store bought one there now )...

Squares [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, One of my children asked if a rectangle is a square. Is it? Thanks

View more questions Search