Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DerringerMeryl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Finding book. Character named Adam Blum.
    I was reading back over some of my older blogs and I found a quote from a book that I was apparently reading at the time. I remember loving the quote, but the name didn't ring any bells...

"And I knew I had found her: My partner for survival in a post-Apocalyptic America." - Adam Blum

I read a wide range of books so it could be children's, YA, adult...
    It could even be a short story, but if anyone can find this and tell me where I read it it would be MUCHLY appreciated!
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 11, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Prom Nights from Hell--- The Exterminator's Daughter?

If this is correct, please rate my answer using the button below. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding a book title! [ 2 Answers ]

I read this book when I was quite a bit younger and all of a sudden I had this urge to read it again but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the book. Here's a vague description, I'm sorry I can't give anymore infortmation this is about all I can remember: - The book is about a...

Finding a text book [ 1 Answers ]

I need help fnding a literature textbook that can help me with my homework:confused: :confused:

I know a character in a book, but not the title or author [ 2 Answers ]

When I was in 7th grade (about 25 years ago). My teacher read a book to us that was a mystery with a character with the last name HULKA in it. I have no clue what the name of the book or author is. I'd like to find that book because I think my kids would enjoy it. Thank you!

Need help finding a children's book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book that I read in the 80s. It is about a group of kids on the cross country team who run into fog and find themselves time travelled to ancient Rome. They encounter Spartacus and become unwilling gladiators. They are scheduled to fight one another to the death and...

View more questions Search