Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chatybebe26 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 08:41 PM
    After school programs to join for high school
    Ok so I just entered high school and I am not the kind of person that knows much about sports and I am really stuck in what kinds of after school activities I should sign up for can anyone give me a few ideas
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2008, 08:48 PM
    It depends on your interests. Some ideas...
    Student Government
    Language Club
    Debate Team
    Mathletes
    Art Club
    Yearbook
    School Paper
    Drama Club
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2008, 09:46 PM
    I agree with the above answer. It does depend on your interests.

Perhaps there might be a chess or checkers club that might be of interest to you?
    Chatybebe26 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Hey yeah I guess I am good at creating or decorating things so I might help out with the year books and stuff THANKS!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2008, 12:04 AM
    If you get some experience helping out with producing the yearbook and maybe the school newspaper, those types of experiences can also be things that might help you when you go to apply for jobs later after you graduate from high school and even college. For one thing, doing extra things outside of your regular classroom work shows that you are willing to do things extra. Potential employers are likely to think more of people who are willing to do something extra. It would show that you have drive, ambition and potential!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wpt shld my 27 month child join pre-school or kindergarten? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am actually confused as to what should my 27 month old child join pre-school or kindergarten? Wots appropriate for her age? And wots the exact difference between these places? Thanks..

In high school Thinking about things to do After high school. [ 18 Answers ]

Im In Grade 11 and I don't know what I want too do when I get out of High school So I started looking into it and I want to do something that I would be passionate about Anyone know any good Websites or any Info for someone who Doesn't Know what too do yet with there life??

8th to high school [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I am latino in Phonix Arzonia and drop out from the 8th grade and needed one more month to go to high school can I still go to high school? And I am about to be 16

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

High School Study Abroad Programs [ 15 Answers ]

I'm searching for a good high school study abroad program. I'm looking for programs that: 1. Have academic year AND semester programs(or at least academic year) 2. Are around or under $10,000. 3. Have excellent credentials. 4. Offer programs in England. Pretty basic stuff, I know. I've...

View more questions Search