Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelly777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 08:19 PM
    A proton is released from rest in a uniform electric field of magnitude 1.50×105 . Fi
    A proton is released from rest in a uniform electric field of magnitude 1.50×105 . Find the speed of the proton after it has traveled (a) 2.00
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 04:11 AM
    travelled 2 what? What is the unit of the electric field magnitude? 1.50x105 seems a very strange way to express a number, are you sure that's right?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 10, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Nice C&P there ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Electric field [ 1 Answers ]

What's the electric field due to a charged disk at its centre. (Take radius r and charge Q)

Electrons in a uniform electric field [ 9 Answers ]

An electron travelling at a constant speed enters a uniform electric field at right angles to the field. While the electron is in the field it accelerates in a direction which is A in the same direction as the electric field. B in the opposite direction to the electric field. C in the same...

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Charged object with mass in uniform electric field. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to relate these things together? Uniform electric field (given) Charged object (charge given) in that electric field w/a mass... must be found when the object is "floating" on the field ...

View more questions Search