Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2008, 08:08 PM
    I cant remember . 90's christian movie
    All right when I was a kid in the 90's, there was this christian either movie or TV show I can't remember.. it was about a man and he was dressed real funny and always had kids following him, and he carried with him a doughnut and it talked and sang songs and everything
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 10, 2008, 05:57 AM
    It's called The Journey Home with Rob Evans (The Donut Man).
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F
    It's called The Journey Home with Rob Evans (The Donut Man).
    Did the guy like dress funky and he had a doughnut that talked and he carried it around with him... along with a group of kids and they sang songs and stuff ? Cause I am looking on the net for the vids of this or just the pictures and I can't seem to find any ? Do you have any ideas ? Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Here's his site: The NEW DonutMan.com : Christian music for kids - Listen to Songs Online and Watch the Donut Man in Concert and here are some pictures of him and his talking donut: Rob Evans The Donut Man - Google Image Search
    lauralou682 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 09:47 PM
    I know what you mean, The donut's name is Dunkin!
    Cindersarah Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Haha The Donut Man, or the Donut Club... the one I always watched was the baseball episode.. . where the one kid, (Matt?)'s parents are getting a divorce and his dad won't be able to make it to the game... or something like that. .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

80's or 90's movie - can't for the life of me remember! [ 1 Answers ]

It was a movie about a girl pretending to be a boy to join a band. The boys later figure it out and I think they kick her out, but then forgive her, yadda yadda. I remember them wearing matching jean jackets with the name of the band on the back. I'm pretty sure the movie started with "The ......"...

I can't remember a children movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie:confused: This is what happened in it. There was a kid on a farm and that night a storm came and an owl with magic powers came and turned the kid into a little chick. The movie was with real people in the beginning and when the kid got turned into a chick...

View more questions Search