Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordwispa Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Unwanted psychic effects
    My friend has psychic stuff happening, like visuals at graveyards of what the garveyard was once like, another in her family regularly sees spirits" but doesn't want to, I say they myte have to accept it and go with it but they just want rid of it all. Does anyone have any thoughts?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 13, 2008, 10:35 AM
    It is not a good thing to keep such talents in the dark. In a word, she needs training. She needs to learn to control her gifts. Almost every culture (except this one, the one we call Western Civilization) has well established traditions for how to do that: Meditation, shamanic training, special forms of prayer and learning. Even our culture has them, but underground (although not so underground as they used to be--you can find shops in almost any major city that sell spellbooks, wands, broomsticks and cauldrons--it's a regular Diagon Alley out there! Plus we have the internet, and lots and lots of books from all over).

If she wants a referral to a really good teacher, I recommend David Lang from Eugene, Oregon. Check him out at Urban Shamanism and Shamanic Healing with David Lang.

It seems a shame that her family wants to get rid of its heritage like that. I secretly suspect that if she learns more about it, she won't fear it, and may even realize that when God gives someone a talent of any kind, it is to be used. But how and when and whether she uses it at all, is up to her, once she can make it something she can consciously control.

Blessings to her and to you,

Alder
    akmediascope Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 12:35 AM
    No one should force themselves to accept unwanted psychic experience. They are clearly not ready for it and it can be shut down. Try different techniques for shutting it down. I shut down when I was twelve. I am 56 and just now ready to accept what I was born with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Psychic? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello I keep having the same dreams about winning the lottery. The first dream I had was about a year ago and when I woke up from the dream I could only remember 3 numbers which were 2 , 7 and 14. So on the Saturday I put the 3 numbers on and picked some other random numbers and the 3 numbers...

Could I be Psychic? [ 17 Answers ]

I was wondering how you know if you're phsycic or not. I don't really know much about that stuff, but for years I would just think of something, for example a part on a TV show where someone said a funny joke, and that night that episode would be on TV, or I'd think about how funny it was 10 years...

Are You a Psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

How many people on this site are honestly psychic? Is it possible to learn to become psychic or is there a certain gene you get to become psychic?

In need of psychic [ 1 Answers ]

When do you see me getting married

How do I know I am psychic? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using a tarot deck of cards for a few years,but I only use them for fun on family and friends.However over time many the things I predicted have come true.Do you think I could just be using my woman's intuition or it was coincidence. I don't even know if I believe in psychics.How can...

View more questions Search