Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfk112263 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2003, 06:54 PM
    Tax lien certificates
    Are tax lien certificates purchased for the purpose of 1. gaining a good return on investment or 2. securing property with little money down as good as it's kicked up to be? What are the biggest drawdowns to tax lien certificates? Thank you
    slippydippydo Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2005, 06:45 AM
    Check tax liens for info. Taxlienlady has some good points.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lien is haunting me! [ 3 Answers ]

An old lien came up 2 years ago when I bought a house right before I divorced my husband. My husband and I agreed that we would split our debt and when I made settlement my lawyer told me to say that it was not my debt. I did a quit claim and my husband sold the house. My lawyer told me that my...

Bad lien on house [ 1 Answers ]

A air conditioning company put a lien on my house, yet I never signed a contract with them to install a new AC unit. They said that I owed them money for installing the unit and removing it which was $800. I told them that I was interested in the purchase and installing of a new unit, but never...

Lien [ 8 Answers ]

I checked my account online tonight and all my money is gone. I called my bank's 1800 number and they said there is a lien on the account for 2000 dollars. I only had about 700 approx total. My account shows overdrawn -1768!! How can they do that? I never received ANY notice of this. I did...

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search