Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thomasphipps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Cant register
    I have just puchesed a downloaded copy of spyhunter and paid with a credit card my user name was given to me as thomasphipps but I never got an activation code can you help
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 9, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Did you try contacting them?

Having Activation Problems with SpyHunter v.3?

That's the first step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to register? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here from Philippines, just want to ask how to register to get a personal registration number - European state work force office?

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 months without registering. Does anyone know what will happen?he's in detroit Michigan.The sex offender registry.

Do not call register [ 1 Answers ]

Is the National Do Not Call Register valid.

Cold air register [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a home built in 1910. We put a new furnace/air conditioning unit (Train) in 2005. It seems that the house is a lot colder than it use to be especially the upstairs & the foyer, the room where the cold air register is located. The register is about 3' x 2'. Is it still necessary to...

Moving a register [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to move a wall in a basement remodel project. The wall has a 11" X 3" duct running down the wall to a return register. This duct is tapped off a larger duct in the ceiling (8" X 12" I think). I need to move the wall back 6' so the duct in the wall needs to be taken out and moved...

View more questions Search