Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jalie9943 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Win 32 Problems
    Win 32 Problems
    I am having a problem with win32. I try to download iTunes and it won't delete the older version of iTunes. It will not delete anything in delete and install program in the control panel. Any suggestions.
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Sep 9, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Saw this program from Microsoft in another forum. You can try to download this and use it to uninstall itunes. Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
    However, be careful because apparently it uninstalls the Registry counterpart as well which could, if you uninstalled a wrong thing by accident, might lead to unwanted results (meaning you may need to reformat); of course this usually is if you happen to be uninstalling random stuff that you don't know what it is. Don't know if this works as I haven't used it or know how well it works.

Before this though you may want to try booting in safe mode and then using the add/remove programs in the control panel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Plumming problems causing other problems [ 1 Answers ]

A lot of plumbers can probably replace a bath vanity, although not many of them would want to do a kitchen cabinet. A good handyman can probably do both. Not to discredit my fellow plumbers on the site. Also, most plumbers probably know a contractor who can do the cabinet. The best thing to do...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

Problems during sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys Been having a real big problem lately. Ive been with plenty of girls in the past 2 years and the sex has been great. Ive been on top of my game. But I've finally met someone that I actually love and it seems I've been lacking in the sexual department. Ive been having problems keeping...

View more questions Search