Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkgirl99 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Crush on English Teacher
    Hey Help Desk

I have a problem, I like someone but I can never do anything about it.

The problem is he is my English Teacher.

I love the way he talks, his smile, everything about him is beautiful, I love being in his class

And being around him, but I am so shy around him and can't focus when he's close.

When I'm in his classes I feel like my every movement and even talking to my friends is

Planned so it looks good for him I always do my very best in his classes, does anyone else do this?

Anyway that's not my question is there anyway I can get over him I'm in my last year of

High school should I tell him on my last day how I feel and make an idiot of myself, or

Don't tell him and always wonder.
    chiradeep Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Sep 9, 2008, 05:52 AM
    Dear Friend! I do understand your problem. I can also feel the emotions you have for your teacher. You have a crush on your english teacher. Its very common among the teenagers. Even when I was teenager I also had a crush on my English lady teacher.

So don't worry. Just take it easy. Admire him, but don't fall in love with him. I think he must be married and much older to you. When you finish your studies in school and go for higher studies you will find a better person which will match to your persona perfectly. Just wait.

And you don't have to tell him anything about your feelings.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Sharing your feelings with him would make you look like an idiot, and is highly inappropriate. Its only a crush, and will pass as you get interested in something or someone else. But its natural at your age.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 04:20 PM
    I agree with Tal. But I add that it is YOUR life to screw up. Don't screw up his, though. Your interest in him alone can get him fired. Believe that to be true and be careful.

If you DO decide to tell him, it needs to be long, long, long after you have left that school, and preferably when you are solidly 18 years or older. I'm not talking about legalities, I'm talking about not messing up someone ELSE'S life by the side effects of your attention.

Please be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My future as an english teacher [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I want nothing more in life then four things, to be a good wife and mother someday, and to be an english teacher and writer. I am sure I have all of the above down except for the teacher bit. I have a terrible memory and am on Strattara to help with it but I'm worried that even so my memory...

A scared english teacher [ 2 Answers ]

Hey.. I finished high school this year and I register in college of education to become a cycle 2 english teacher the problem is that am afraid that I've made the wrong choice ,I really do love my teachers.. actually I adore them and I adore their job and I think it's the perfect one in helping the...

I need to WOW my english teacher [ 5 Answers ]

I'm writing a 3 paragraph essay about a short story and I need help. I need to know how to start my essay out good. Can you helP??

View more questions Search