Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traceystarrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2006, 08:08 AM
    Back Child Support /taxes
    :confused: hello i'm a mother of 4 children i have 3 from my 1st marriage all my childern r grown up my problem lies in child support i had to receive food stamps and helth benefits through ill state aid. They have received all there money back from my ex he still owes me 12,000.00 dollars he has not did his taxes in over ten years he told my kids he wouldn't file because they would go to me is there any thing i can do. Do i contact internal revenue if so how? He lives in ill i live in wis thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2006, 06:31 PM
    Yes, if he is not filing his taxes, and he earns enough, it is a crime and there will be penalties and fines for not filing even possible jail time.

Send a letter to the IRS with his name address and social security number, employor if you know it, and informing them that he has not paid taxes in... years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support for child out of wedlock [ 8 Answers ]

My friend has been dating a man who is a millionaire(really) for two years. He is married and has two kids with wife. He has been financially supporting her all this time. Her role was to be available to jet set the world with him at a moments notice and of course look good and sleep with him. ...

Child support [ 15 Answers ]

Could someone please explain to me what child support is to be used for

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child support [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I were eustatic when his ex girlfriend announced that she intended to end the child support because his son is usually here with us. She isn't sure how to end the case though. Should she call the child support enforcement or the court house to drop the case? Any help you can give...

Back-Payed Child Support [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20 years old (male), and I am NOT attending college at this time. My interest is in collecting back-payed child support from my biological father who, instead of staying around for my life, decided to leave the state and flee when he found out that my mother was pregnant with me. ...

View more questions Search