Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuker1999 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Safest Bet for Making Money on $500,000
    If a person has $500,000 what is the safest way to make the most money in return?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Anytime you get safe, the return is lower.
    SWY0104 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2008, 01:35 PM

There are no safe "BETS", but you might be able to find some relative safe "INVESTMENTS". However, safety has its own risks (low return) that are so very dependent on your particular circumstances that it is impossible to advise you based on the information provided. You would be well served to consult a professional in your area... or a few professionals for different opinions.

Take your time and choose wisely.
    LicensedAdvisor Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 21, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Tuker1999... There are many aspects you need to look at when investimg. As SWY stated, you first need to assess how much you are willing to lose to gain (i.E. can you stomach a loss of $200k to make $200K?) You need to know when you are going to need the money. If you need it in 20 yrs, then you can look at a long term investment, but if you need it tomorrow, then you need to make sure that you keep it liquid. Also, what sort of % of your over all net worth does this money represent. If you are worth multi millions, then you have some "wiggle room" to play sin some speculative investments, but if this is 90% of your overall net worth, then you need to be certain that you preserve this money. Hope this helps, and feel free to email me if you would like a little more personla advice on your situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making money on the NET [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any real online money making sites that really work, I have been looking and looking I don't want to be scamed. Have you done it , has it worked? Really need help Andthing helps

Making Money Using The Net [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for ways to make money using the internet. I can navigate on a level of 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. I can find people on the net. I can research and find most information on the net. Therefore, please give me advice on which businesses are legitimate and don't cost much to start. My...

Making money in law [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: is family law the best area of law to go into if you want to make money, or is another field of law worth considering?:confused:

Making money [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make money using my computer?

Making Money [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My question is: Where can I find a job on the internet? Ive heard from many people that you can work from home and earn a decent income working online. But I can't seem to find any of these kinds of sites... Ive been looking for them for the past 3 years, and after numerous searches all I've...

View more questions Search