Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckster Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Hooking up a wired printer to a wireless laptop
    I am having problems hooking up my HP 722C printer to my wireless Toshiba Satillite A105 laptop. It shows in the menu selection and all seems to go through but then does not say new hardware found, but it does print out a page the test page for alignment on it, but that is all. I am very frustrated and this printer worked fine with our old computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Are you running Vista or XP, I am running vista on laptop with 880c printer and there are no drivers avail for vista, but I did install 892 drivers and printer works for me.

See if info on this page will help
    Installing the Printer Driver Located in the Windows Vista Operating System 

If not, you can try the 892 drivers to see if any better results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wired router to wireless? [ 25 Answers ]

Hey everyone I have a wired router Netgear DG834 v3. I have my xbox and my computer plugged into this. However, I am purchasing a laptop and was wondering if there was anything I can buy to make this router wireless so I can use my laptop around the house?I don't want to purchase a new router...

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

Set up a LAN between wireless and wired [ 2 Answers ]

I have my laptop wirelessly connected to a USR9108 which is wired to my desktop computer, now here is my question how do I set up a Local Area Network (LAN) between them? ps: remember, the laptop is connected wirelessly to the same modem which is connected to the desktop. Thank you, doulzster

Moving from wired to wireless [ 5 Answers ]

I want to move PC upstairs but modem is downstairs what would be recommended at affordable price?

Wired or Wireless? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently looking into a home security system and have had Adt, Brinks and Protection one out to my house. The question I have is should I go with wired or wireless? And which company? Any help you can give me in this matter would be greatly appreciated..

View more questions Search