Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidlj1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 10:19 AM
    My friend
    My friend is in the army now wants out how can he get out
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Sep 8, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Committing oneself to military service is not something to do without considerable thought.

Section D and block 13a of the enlistment contract states:

"I certify that I have carefully read this document. ANY questions that I had were explained to my satisfaction. I fully understand that only those agreements in section B of this document or recorded on the attached annex(es) will be honored. ANY OTHER promises or guarantees made to me by anyone are written below."

Getting Out of the Military

If nothing else, this will provide good reading material.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 11:28 AM

Almost all of my friends are in the military, and a few want to get out. He could go AWOL, but I don't by ANY MEANS suggest that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 01:40 PM

Normally it is not a job you quit, He may want to have and disuss his options with a military attorney

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

The only way I can get back with my ex is if lose my friend which is his ex friend [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. What should I do?? Me and my ex broke up like a month ago and there were a couple of reasons but the main reason was because of his ex friend. In march like for a week me and his friend were talking but we never did anything.But so I told my ex about it and his ex friend had did it with all of...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search