Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daplaya_69_77 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 05:04 PM
    I want it unforgettable
    What's up you, me and my girlfriend have been dating for quit a while, and we have done everything. But sometimes I fill like I'm not giving all she wants in bed. Could maybe I get some advice on how to make it unforgettable, like positions, fourplay, anything to spice things up a little.

THANKS
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2006, 06:09 PM
    Short of wearing a shark or perhaps a batman outfit, after the first many times will always be forgetable, Not putting all women in one lump, most from my experience look for at the closeness, the emotional closeness more so often than the physcial
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 9, 2006, 05:35 PM
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Have you tried TALKING WITH HER ABOUT IT??

Believe it or not, we are not all prudes that silently wait away the hours wondering what tricks you'll come up with next. We also have a very live and vivid imagination, and if you take the time to talk to us in a romantic atmosphere, we actually can tell you what we like and don't like. We actually possess the ability to imagine what would be really nice, and what would knock our socks off. So, please talk to the girl and see what she has to say. Just don't start the conversation in the kitchen or when she's doing the laundry, or, after she's worked all day and is really tired. You get the picture??

Tell her what you'd like to try sometime and see what her reaction is, and then ride with it.

No wonder, when some women get married, they stop being the carefree, spontaneous lover - they get the impression from men that they are 'virginal' and 'shy'. Gosh, there are some things we women can teach you guys that would surprise you.

Communication is the key here - so start, please.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Imagination and fantasy are fun things, don't waste them.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 9, 2006, 08:56 PM
    I agree with chery.

It takes practice, openness, and communication to get things right.

If I did what always, always, always worked on the girl before last with my wife... well it just would not do her any good and she'd wonder what the hell I was thinking.

It helps to understand what stimulates her... which sometimes means she needs to experiment herself with what stimulates her. Does she respond well to g spot stim? One girl I dated always did, one never seemed to... she only seemed to respong to cl** stim, oral or intercourse. And another really only responds well with oral first or only.

So unfortunately, even if I told you what always seems to work with my wife, there's a very good chance it might not mean much to your girl... at least it may not be the perfect combination.

I know its hard to think this way, but the discovery is a big part of the thrill. When you figure something out its awesome... although even then its wrong to think that shell want that exact stim each time, always the same...

Ill pm you some ideas, but the biggest thing is exactly what chery said... find ways to get her to tell you what feels good and what she wants. I guarantee if she's a little unsure at first about asking for what she wants she's likely to change her mind when things work out better.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 9, 2006, 09:14 PM
    PM'd you a message, if you are not familiar with the setup here, as you are a new member, just click on your profile and you can access it.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2006, 09:52 PM
    In you question you ask for ideas about foreplay and positions and to me it seemed like you got more answers about romance. Well the romantic part is actually more important than the foreplay and positions part because if you can't ever get them to the bed you will not get to show them your proweres as a lover. So I suggest you do the things you have already been told. And the idea of talking it over with her is the best advice you have gotten so far. There are many places on the internet that discusses positions, one thing to consider is your size, and I mean your body size, and of course her size counts also. If you are verry large then a position with her on top might be one of the better ones. If both of you are large the a side by side or scissor position where your legs are crossed over each others.
    You said you have done everything but I don't know what all that includes so I don't really know what more to suggest to you
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

May 10, 2006, 02:54 AM
    There are books and videos out there that will help you to understand her needs better.

Sometimes if a man understands the woman's body a little more it helps also.

So you need to talk to her about it and find out what she likes and dislikes.

Good luck
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2006, 03:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by daplaya_69_77
    whats up yall, me and my girlfriend have been dating for quit a while, and we have done everything. But sometimes i fill like im not giving all she wants in bed. Could maybe i get some advice on how to make it unforgetable, like positions, fourplay, anything to spice things up a little.

THANKS
    How about as a starter - a nice sexy full body massage with scented oil, in a candle lit bedroom?
    Cynic Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2006, 09:16 AM
    There are lots of books on sex... And I must have them all... Reading about new things is always fun... Trying doing someone research with her on things to do...
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Kamasutra is a good one.
    Have a look at it together... great choices on positions too.
    You give it a try! ;)
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jul 10, 2006, 09:13 PM
    While I am not about to give sex advice to a high school softmore other than wear a CONDOM and make sure she is using birth control TOO...
    I will tell you, you are young and have many years to learn what melts a girls butter...
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Jul 11, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Sometimes a little romance can spice things up, new romantic locations, caressing foreplay.

Other times a more active approach works, like role playing, fantasizing with each other, trying out positions and toys.

It really depends what you BOTH want and like. Chat about it, you may find that in itself can be exciting!
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Jul 11, 2006, 02:00 PM
    The books and web sites are great ONLY after you've had a talk with your girlfriend. Ask her what she likes and doesn't like - if she doesn't know, then as you "do " things - get some feedback from her. This is how you build up the knowledge you are seeking through experience, talk, and feedback.

Then if you want to try the "venus butterfly" you can consult a book/web site to see the details on how it is done.
    phatpatrick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 05:50 PM
    There are several good answers here. I think it's more about the romance aspect of your having sex than the physical. If you and her are having sex everyday are you inventing different approaches to it. The massage answer was wonderful! Try flowers one day, then a couple of days later bring home an adult movie to watch with her. You must treat her as a lady first and foremost, not a living blow-up doll. Hold hands with her, take her out to dinner, fill a bubble bath for the both of you, buy you and her something for the bedroom (an adult something). Change up the approach and the direction you take!! ROUTINE IS A SEXUAL DAMPENER, TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search