Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meghanz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Disaster dye job.
    So... About 32 hours ago I used a semi-permanant black dye on my strawberry blond hair. I look like a goth. My question is: A) as the black fades, will it look brown, or ashy/grey black? And B) If it will fade into a brown, what can I do to make it fade faster? The box says it will last 4-6 weeks... can I really expect it to last this long? The color is also very flat, what can I do to make it look more natural? Thanks in advance for all the help!
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Sep 8, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Why did you use black if you didn't want the result to be black? Or did you want it to be black and you didn't like it? I recommend going to a salon and having someone fix it. They would know the best way to go about it without damaging your hair.
    meghanz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 07:52 AM
    As my hair is light, I thought it would turn out a dark brown... bad decision. I would go to the salon, but I don't want any permanent color.
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Sep 8, 2008, 07:55 AM
    I don't know what else you would do beside bleaching it and dying it brown. If you just bleach it alone it would probably turn out gray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How we think disaster [ 1 Answers ]

Help, I have to do a book report on "How We Think" by John Dewey. I don't have time to read the book. Can't find cliff notes or a summary. The audio version is off the markert does anyone have ideas.

Hair dye disaster [ 2 Answers ]

I went to get my hair dyed light natural brown picked the colour and everything it came out a disaster! There was already a light colour in my hair that I didn't like and they thought to use two different colours anyway my hair is relli relli black at the top and roots and dark brown everywhere...

Red Hair disaster! [ 4 Answers ]

A few days ago I tried to dye my med to dark brown hiar intense red by Loreal, it turned out a mess. A horrid almost black colour on the ends and a reddy/ purply colour on the roots. I then went a bought a Med brown and put that on top (both permenant) and this has just made it darker and still the...

Dye job disaster [ 5 Answers ]

Hey! I need help, I died my hair mid brown every 6 weeks for about a year, and now my hair is black and I drastically want to reduce the colour. I tried waiting for the dye to grow out but this processs is taking a while. I heard of products such as prell and various detergents but I live in the...

Oh my! My dye job is a disaster! HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I used Garnier Nutrisse Cream (Almond Creme), my hair was already light brown/dark blond to begin with but I wanted to lighten it up a bit which it said it should do, well it did for my roots (2 inches) they came out almost reddy/blonde the rest is darker brown! What can I do to make my...

View more questions Search