Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Sep 8, 2008, 06:59 AM
    ACT scholarship
    Is there any scholarships based on ACT score? I live in Oklahoma and plan on going to the Univ. of Oklahoma sometime but I couldn't find any scholarships based on ACT score. Whether I am able to get one or not I am just curious as to if they have scholarships based on this area (I know they do because my brother got one but he scored a score of 30 when he was in the 7th grade which was a long time ago and things have probably changed).
    Bobwilliams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Applicant must have a minimum 26 ACT composite score or a minimum 1180 combined SAT score and be enrolled for all three quarters. Award amount is based on scores. Act Six is a leadership and scholarship program that connects urban ministries and faith-based colleges in order to equip emerging urban leaders to engage the college campus and their communities at home through a four-part strategy. Locally recruit and select diverse, multicultural cadres of promising urban student leaders. Intensively train these groups of students in the year prior to college, equipping them to support each other, succeed academically and grow as service-minded leaders. Send the teams together with unsurpassed scholarships for four years of education at partner colleges. Provide strong campus support, ongoing leadership development and vocational connections to inspire scholars to serve their home communities.

----------------------------------------------------
    Bobwilliams
    social advertising

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have been accepted for the Executive Master in Business Administration at Florida Atlantic University, but they are saying they have no scholarship at all to offer. I have applied for federal financial aid, but I was told that there is no free money for masters degrees. Does...

How to get scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to ask about scholarship for Academy degree to get Bachelor degree?

I am looking for a scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all of you, my name is Besa and I am from Macedonia(europe). I finished collage this year in English Language and Literature- teacher training, and I am interested in master degree scholarships now, because I can't afford to pay by myself me studies. Can someone help me find a scholarship that...

View more questions Search