Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spicerisawesome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 04:02 PM
    The basketball foul line?
    OK. Well I have a basketball hoop in my driveway. I need someone to tell me where to mark the foul line cause I have to try out next season and I need a basketball 7th grade girl to tell me. Please comment or whatever.

Spicer.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 9, 2006, 02:57 AM
    15 feet from the front of the backboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foul Smell [ 11 Answers ]

I've owned my house for about 7 years now. The house is about 22 years old. Recently I ve had black particles coming out of the toilet when flushed and also, at times I smell a sewer smell coming out of my kitchen sink. The smell only stays for a couple of seconds. Can anyone tell me what I should...

Foul odors [ 7 Answers ]

Help- I have a situation where I must create the odor of rotting garbage and human waste. No, this is not a joke, it is a paying job. (Not much, but a job). I need to cover an area about 100' x 100' for 5 seconds or so. I can launch a chemical into the air, fan out a powder, or? Any ideas are...

Foul odor = Desulfovibrio [ 2 Answers ]

Dealing with a foul odor from hot water (no problem with cold water) that coincided with installing a new anode rod in the water heater. (Original info here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=9811&highlight=foul+odor ) Got a "premium" anode rod and had the same problem. Experiments...

New anode rod = foul odor [ 1 Answers ]

With the assistance posted here I was able to remove the old anode rod from my water heater and install a new one. The old one was down to a steel wire -- I have no idea how long it was in there. Since installing the new one we've been getting a foul odor from the hot water. It has been getting...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search