Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ha_ne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Permanent skin whitening in India?
    Hey I have read a little about permanent skin whitening treatments but there is no information available on if the same is advisable or not? Also is there someone in India who provide such treatments? I am 27 tall slim guy with above average looks but born with a wheatish dark complexion... and now due to my thick hard shave regime, I have become darken... I do not really want to spend all my life this way and want to have a light skin tone... I am not bad looking but have desires to be considered among very good looking people... and I believe the change of skin tone can do wonders with me... please advise... if you know anything about it... Thanks CHEERS!!
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2008, 12:43 AM
    I think men look gorgeous when they are darkertone and of course have great features along with a nice personality. I never fell for lighter skinned guys.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 9, 2008, 11:33 AM
    ^That's true. It seems like that's how the world works. Darker men are more attractive, while lighter women are seen as more attractive for the most part.

I don't know about any permanent skin lightening in India other than monobenzone lol.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Sep 9, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Lol... I haven't heard of anything other than mono either...
    icebrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 11:15 AM
    Yeah u guys r right... But there are few places in India where they provide Benoquin therapy for permanent Change, like in Pune & Chennai... But I don't know where exactly in Pune & Chennai...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent skin whitening surgery [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know anyting about the permanent skin whitening surgery, appearently they do the proccedure in a hospital in asia. Any input on this would be great.

Permanent Residency in India [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I am Iranian and live in Iran. My parents, my brother and I have made several trips to India over the past few years and we are all in love with the country. We would like to live to India for good. Our family has reasonable funds amounting to around 1 million USD. What are the...

Effective permanent skin whitening products. [ 5 Answers ]

I have lots of spots in my body. There is a black area round my waist, a black spot in my throat. My belly is very black .it do not match with other parts of my body even some other parts of my body have this problem. I feel very bad when someone questions about this. Any one can notice this...

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

View more questions Search