Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luvo Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 03:18 AM
    7 Day Healthy Eating and Fitness plan!
    :) Hi, Just wondering if any one has done study on what food to eat and not to eat and what fitness exercises work and don't work?

I am looking for a 7 day eating a fitness plan that works and isn't too expensive.
    At the moment all I'm eating in toast in the morning and rice cruskits and tuna for lunch then what ever is cooked for dinner, This means that I am eating the same breakfast and lunch every day there for not getting all of my daily intake of foods!
    I also find it hard to find time to exercise, my office is on top of 30 or so stairs that I run up every day which is good but that's about all the exercise I get.

Does anyone have a weekly plan they can share with me that is realistic, affordable and not to time comsuming?

I have also been told not to eat grapes, watermelon and bananas as they have a lot of suger.
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Sep 8, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Well tell us more about you. Are you trying to lose weight or just interseted in a healthy lifestyle? Foods that contain sugar are not automatically bad, loading lots of butter and sugar onto foods is what's bad.

Sep 9, 2008, 05:14 AM
    Well my figure is OK but I've got a bit of lower stomach fat and massive love handles which makes me look out of proportian.

Sep 9, 2008, 01:29 PM
    www.RightHealth.com/Diet

Sep 10, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Nawww the page won't open! Can you copy and paste it?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Here goes come sites that can help you tones your abs. Also, you might want to buy the ab workout for dummies. It help me get my abs in check and they have an 10 to 30 minutes workout.

Oblique Exercises | Oblique Workouts | Oblique Muscle Menu -

Exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/l/aa121200b.htm -

Also, you don't ever skip breakfast. Eat smaller portions. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from junk food and especially soda or any carbonated water, this is no good for your mid-section. Try to do some type of workout and commit to it especially abs exercise. Take vitamins and drink plenty of water.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Don't eat anything prepackaged or made in a factory. This means no bagged breads, american cheese, bottled dressings, etc. make everything yourself. Use extra high quality extra virgin olive oil, and leave the butter behind. In my opinion, it's the permanent solution to a perfect body.

Sep 21, 2008, 11:07 AM
    [url]htttp://www.drpbody.com/nutrition.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight loss plan? [ 3 Answers ]

Just to start... I am 5"7', 18 years old and 167 pounds. I want to lose weight, as fast as possible; just as long as its healthy. I am in college (taking 20 credit hours) and work 31 hours a week.. (it's at a Dry Cleaner's where I don't do anything but homework really, or read... I am actually...

How will be my fitness after 3 years? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is mukesh kumar sharma .birthday 13 July 1983.place jaipur.birth time 12:00 .please tell me my fitness after 3 years

Questions about fitness [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I been working out hard for the past while I used to weigh 151 and I put on 171 like I pretty big now but I just want to know how I can get more defiend I want a six pack and stuff hahah not only to look better but just to feel better all around could u tell me the best weighs to define.. I...

Healthy Eating [ 10 Answers ]

Message deleted

Adapted Fitness? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello group I've recently myself in a wheelchair. Any ideas on how to get a good workout at home? Can't afford a health club and most equipment I had or used you sort of have to stand up. Thanks for any ideas.

View more questions Search