Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allure24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Secured loan with bad credit
    I have bad credit and I need a 3500 loan. If I use my car as collateral would I have a good chance of getting the loan. The bank is the bank I use for my account and I have had an auto loan from them in the past which has been paid off for a cpl years now, what are my chances of getting another loan
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Sep 8, 2008, 08:12 AM
    If your credit is really bad, judgements, garnishments, etc then I doubt it . It may depend on how old your car is and the bank you are dealing with. Maybe you should try to work on improving your credit before seeking a loan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What happens to a secured loan in a chapter13bankruptsy [ 1 Answers ]

What will happen if I have a secured loan,tied to my house for 2,900.00 in a chap 13 Will it be tied I to the numbers?

Ch. 7 secured personal loan binding? [ 2 Answers ]

My mother sold her home to my brother (but still resides on the property) He deeded the property in his name, my name, and her name. A short time later my mother obtained a personal loan from CitiFinancial for $6000.00 and they listed this home as collateral, unbeknownst to them that she had sold...

Secured Loan [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently a home owner with 3 of my family members. We decided a few years ago to re-mortgage our house and do some renovations and pay off some debts. We ended up taking $50 000. I applied for a loan but the financial company told me they would have to put a lien on our house. I am worried...

Secured Loan with 401K as Collateral? [ 1 Answers ]

Would I be able to secure a loan using my 401K account as collateral? Advise where I could secure a loan like this?

Secured Cd Loan Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I bank with the Washington State Employees Credit Union. I have 20,000 in a CD. My credit is not that credit, everything is paid off though. I went to the credit union to just asked some questions. They said that the CD can be used as collat. For an auto loan. (A secured CD loan) I can...

View more questions Search