Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ray2172 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Bothered by the unspeakable
    OK, I write this knowing I'm going to get hate comments and wondering why comments and if you're one of those people please don't comment.

I'm a guy, 16 years old, going to get my license in about a week or so and I'm bi. I've only told one person, but I want to tell more. I want to say I'm nervous but, I'm not completely nervous I'm just waiting I guese I need a reason to tell people. I want to ask a couple of guys if they are bi or gay or as crappy as it sounds just want to mess around. I know this isn't much of a question, but I don't know what to do.

I guese what I'm saying is how can I ask a guy without weirding him out or scaring him.

And if any one is wondering there are time when I want the love of a guy and other when I want love from a lady.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 05:24 PM
    You are not going to get hate comments here. This is a very understanding and supporting community. I notice that you are new here, so welcome.

Now, to your question. You don't need a reason to tell people your sexuality except to be honest with them. Also, to intiate a same sex relationship would be the same as intiating a hetero relationship. Show interest.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 06:04 AM
    All relationships involve risk. "Weirding out" the object of your interest is the main risk. There's no getting around it.

You minimize the risk by not being overly aggressive when you DO bring it up to the person (guy or girl) you talk to about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Ok, not everyone is going to accept it, you may lose some friends, again you may not. Again don't try to push this on everyone, don't expect or try to make them accept it.
    hippy gong Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Perhaps a bit of ever-so-subtle flirting?
    Ray2172 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 12:26 PM
    I can flirt with a chick but with a guy that doesn't know I'm bi they usually don't get it
    hippy gong Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2008, 12:33 PM
    As chihuahamomma said, show interest, laugh at their jokes and look at them directly in the face and keep smiling :D if they aren't interested, they will let you know - believe me :rolleyes:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray2172
    I can flirt with a chick but witha guy that doesn't know i'm bi they usually dont get it
    It wouldn't be hard for him to figure out. It's not rocket science. When you pass him set your hand on the small of his back. When you laugh at a joke put your hand on top of his. When the joke is over say "you're so cute!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend had sex with 3 guys before she dated me. (Kinda bothered about it) [ 11 Answers ]

Well before I knew that she had sex with one guy. But she now tells me its 3. 2 of them were kind of forced on her and 1 was out of love. What really made me mad was one of them knew she took meds for her sickness, took her to the movies, and him and his friend gave her a ride home. I guess the...

Why can't I be bothered? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20, been in all girls schools all my life, never known lads until I got a part time job. I found I was the flirty type with a lot, apart from one who I liked, but I thought I was out his league (he is mega fit, well to me) I discovered he liked me and we got chatting, it took a lot of...

HE isn't bothered [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: hi my boyfriend of 2 years is being really Funny wit me since I got a place in college which I had to delay due to the birth of our 1 year old I no its not because of him looking after the kid because his mum is doing that plzzzzzzzzz can sum 1 gave me there ideas y he's like this

View more questions Search