Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbl2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Felon international travel to philippines
    I am a felon for theft and dui. Can I travel to the philippines?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Chances would be slim and none that your probation officer would allow you to travel out of the country. You must get prior written permission to leave the state, let alone travel out of the country. Talk it over with your PO before you even think of leaving the country as you will most likely be stopped at the airport trying to get on a plane.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2008, 05:00 PM
    If the case is done long time ago then you are good to go. If the case is still new, chances are slim. Also, the Philippines and USA has extradition treaty so no one can just come here to escape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A felon who wants to travel [ 18 Answers ]

I am a felon. I did HARD time in the Illinois penal system for being a middle man in a drug deal! I was told I had to pay my debt to society, this debt cost me 7 years of my life! I'm thinking I'm all paid up. But this my friends is the debt that is never paid! I am older and wiser now but still...

US Passport to Philippines for felon [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the Philippines will allow US passport into their country if you are a felon? Is the information of being a felon anywhere on a US passport for anyone to see?

International Travel while on OPT [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in the U.S. under OPT and I'd like to travel internationally (Italy) this summer. - applied for H-1B this April 08. - my F-1 visa expired in May 07. I understand EAD does not guarantee the re-entry to the U.S. but is there any way I can just travel under my OPT?

Felon wants to travel [ 2 Answers ]

I want to travel to Panama from the U.S. would I be able to apply for a passport with a felony and an fbi number

View more questions Search