Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkiluvmatt Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Was a month late then started but lasted only 3 days and not light or heavy
    Hi,

My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again.
    I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I was done and it wasn't very light and wasn't very heavy either. I have taken a pregnancy test and it came out negetive. But, I show all the signs of
    When I was pregnant with my first. Could I be pregnant but, its too soon for a test to show? Please help answer my question. I should start September 13 so I will take a test around then. I have took lots and I caculated from my 6 to 7 days period in June and I would be about 8 or 9 weeks along but, when I calculated from the 3 day one I am only about 3 weeks would that be to soon to tell because with my last I wasn't able to tell until I was about 8 weeks along. It just kind of freaked me out because I am never late
    And I always last 6 to 7 days. That's what made me think I might and also I show all the signs.

Thank You,
    Nikki
    [email protected] :confused:
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 7, 2008, 07:24 PM
    You say you have a five month old? Are you breast feeding? And what kind of because are you using now?

Sep 7, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    you say you have a five month old? are you breast feeding? and what kind of bc are you using now?
    No, I never did breastfeed the pill I don't know the name all I know is it's the same because as the one I was using when I got pregnant with my last.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 7, 2008, 08:41 PM
    I wouldn't be taking the same because that failed me before... I would have to say that it's time to make a dr appointment and have a blood test done. Your hormones are still not completely back to normal from your previous pregnancy but they are normal enough to ovulate. Make that dr appointment and talk to them about your concerns and suspicions. They are the only ones that can get any answers for you at this point... but please keep us posted about how your doing and what they say and of course what the results are.

Sep 7, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I wouldn't be taking the same bc that failed me before... I would have to say that it's time to make a dr appointment and have a blood test done. Your hormones are still not completely back to normal from your previous pregnancy but they are normal enough to ovulate. Make that dr appointment and talk to them about your concerns and suspicions. They are the only ones that can get any answers for you at this point... but please keep us posted about how your doing and what they say and of course what the results are.

I will let you know I have an appointment on Thursday thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

Period only lasted 3 days Could I be Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I was...

7 days late 5 days light spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought...

First time where period has lasted more than 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

I've always had my periods lasting for five days, but this month, it's been continuing on for the eighth day now. It's not very heavy, but I'm still getting a bit of cramps. Is this hormonal?

View more questions Search