Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vettechgirl07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Old animated imagination kids film
    I can't remember the name of this old film I used to love as a kid. It was like an animated cartoon, I don't remember any caracters but there was music through the whole thing. The main parts I remember is it was like an imaginary place where you would fly through the air through this canyon or mountains, and it visited a record store, rode on a train or subway can't remember, and at the end it went to a diner and the salt and pepper shakers and things were dancing and I think going to sleep as it ended. I hope someone remembers what I'm talking about cause I think everyone thinks I've made this up.
    qwertyy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 04:31 PM
    No, you're right, I remember the same video from when I was a kid... but sorry, I can't remember the title either :( :( :(. At least I now know I'm not completely crazy for thinking such a video existed!
    vettechgirl07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 04:13 PM
    I finally found out the movie. It was Imaginaria by Miramar. You can see some of the clips on you tube. Just type in Imaginaria and it will pull a bunch up.
    qwertyy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids animated film about bears from the 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Okay this is driving me nuts. I'm trying to remember this movie I used to love as a kid. I'm pretty sure its from the 80s, but I could be wrong. Its about lost teddy bears at this carnival in the middle of the forest. And all the rides run off honey. But there's this evil woman who is catching...

Name of animated film? [ 1 Answers ]

I am after the name of an animated film I watched in the late 80s/early 90s. I can't remember a lot about it but I know I loved it when I was a kid. I'll describe what I can recall and hopefully it will jog someone's memory. It was a fantasy film about an evil king. Everything at the start and...

An old Kids animated film from the 80! Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

Please guys help me out im dying It is an old kids movie (animated) probably from the late 70 or 80s There were some kids and a (maybe) black gnome When the kids lied the bad gnome got into their dreams and the kids had nightmares There was probabily a good guy too!

Animated film in the 90s I think [ 4 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie that I want to get the soundtrack from again. The movie was about a boy, who travels in space and finds a map to get to this "planet" it has all sorts of dna from every animal to start a new planet. What's the name.

View more questions Search