Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unbelievable Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Level2 dwi charge
    I was convicted of 2 dwi charges in 13 months. I was wondering what a level2 is and is that a felony

Sep 7, 2008, 02:48 PM
    What is a level 2 conviction on a dwi
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable
    I was convicted of 2 dwi charges in 13 months. I was wondering what a level2 is and is that a felony

What State? It varies and it if you were charged with felony 2 DWI, yes, it's a felony.

What was the charge?

Sep 7, 2008, 02:52 PM
    This happened in nc

Sep 7, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    What State? It varies and it if you were charged with felony 2 DWI, yes, it's a felony.

What was the charge?
    nc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charge off [ 2 Answers ]

If a car has been charged off do it also have to be turned back in?

Charge off [ 3 Answers ]

I got a phone call today from a company saying that my cc was charged off because of late,missed payments. They told me I needed to come up with 3 grand by the 21st of this month and if I din't I would have to get an attorney to settle this for me. Does anyone know how this works and what the law...

DWI charge [ 3 Answers ]

My friend insists something put in drink. Touchy current situation in this city between police, district attorney, judge, and the powers that be. Public defenders pretty uncooperative with her: the more they refuse to talk about...

Old Charge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question and I really need an answer as soon as possible. Someone I know was being accused of sexual assault so he turned himself in, he was not arrested. He stood before the judge with his attorney and was given an Anger Management class because apparently there was no proof. This...

An ion that has 18e- and a net charge of 2+ [ 1 Answers ]

An ion that has 18e- and a net charge of +2 Question 9 answers has 16 protons. has 18 neutrons. is an anion. has the symbol Ar2+. has the same number of electrons as an argon atom.

View more questions Search