Ask
    jjcivus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 02:35 PM
    1978 FORD pick-up
    Where is the starter located on my 1978 ford f 250
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2008, 03:00 PM
    The large positive battery cable will lead you to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1978 Ford F-350 starter trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a 1978 Ford F-350 dump truck. It was having occasional starter trouble when I bought it, the starter would sometimes activate, but not engage to turn the engine over. I thought that the teeth on the starter gear were probably stripped, so I replaced the starter. The gears did seem...

1978 Ford Econoline [ 2 Answers ]

Hello :) My friend has a 1978 Ford Econoline engine is a 318 or 360? The Altenator was changed. Battery will not hold a charge. What charging system problem might this be? Thank you! :)

Seller lied on 1978 Ford Ranger in AZ. [ 6 Answers ]

I purchased a 1998 Ford Ranger on April 16th for $5,000 cash. The only did not have a clear title at the time and had to pay off a loan on the vehicle. He did not tell me this before I drove the 50 miles to see it. I liked the truck and told him the next day I would buy it if I could talk to the...

1996 Ford Ranger pick-up truck [ 5 Answers ]

Hello... What type or grade of oil should I put in 4 cyl. 2.3 L engineof my 1996 Ford Ranger pick-up truck with 110,000 miles? Also... The type of filter?. Thanks for your time and response... sport billy:confused:

View more questions Search