Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1stesch1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 02:23 PM
    World War I Army unit abbreviations
    On my grandfathers veteran's compensation application, it has his organization and
    Station as: [Co, B. 1st Bn. Rep. Trr, Cen, Camp Lee, VA.] and [155 Dep Brig].
    Can any one tell me what the abbreviations stand for.
    grasshopper08 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Hello,

I am not answering this from experience; however, I did some quick research, and here may be some of the possibilities:

"[Co, B. 1st Bn. Rep. Trr, Cen, Camp Lee, VA.] and [155 Dep Brig]"

Company B 1ST Battalion, Reserve Enlistment Program (or Representative?), Test Readiness Review Center, Camp Lee Virginia, 155 Depot Brigade

I hope this helps some - I doubt if I figured it out exactly, but I'm sure a phone call to the right person would clear this up for you. Have you tried contacting the Army directly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I See A Army Man [ 4 Answers ]

Okay a couple weeks ago a had a very weird dream. That I was in my home and I walked out on my front porch and saw a guy who looked like he was in an army uniform. I didn't recognize him at all and he didn't seem familiar to anyone I knew. When the guy turned and looked at me I heard a loud gun...

Going into the army! Maybe? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, so I have a new question! To any prior military, or current military, or anyone who can actually answer this one! Is it HIGHLY unlikely for the army to accept a person who has a DUI, implied consent, and a simple assault charge??

Abbreviations in equations [ 1 Answers ]

where do I learn the abbreviations used by physicists in equations (for free)?

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

Spirit army [ 4 Answers ]

This may seem very shocking it certainly was to me. The other night in bed under the influence, I happened to see a dark figure come out of the bathroom door. I prayed to God , my spiritual advisor and to to send all good spritits tohelp me. The images left my room. The next day looking out the...

View more questions Search