Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcjcmn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 01:09 PM
    No need to answer as I fixed it by unplugging, waiting, replugging in, now it WORKS!
    It Works Now Thanks!
    mcjcmn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 01:11 PM
    No Need To Answer, It Works By Resetting In Unplug Then Replug Thanks!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Just curious. What was it that you reset and unplugged and then replugged in to make it work again?
    yardsplusguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjcmn
    It Works Now Thanks!!
    OK! Just be sure to get that pacemaker checked out !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unplugging a clutch interlocking switch [ 3 Answers ]

Will unplugging a clutch interlocking switch on an acura integra prevent it from starting.

Waiting for an answer from the Hiring Manager. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager of a San Diego based company. Then, had an email from their HR giving me a date for an on-site interview complete with the schedule of all my interviews for that day. I requested a different day IF possible, they said it's OK and gave a verbal...

Unplugging the bathtub [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, can anyone help? We were painting our house and my wife washed the pan and the brushes in the bathtub. Now the bath tub is plugged... we have tried with Drano-gel(twice) and still doesn't work. The water is going down but it takes about an hour :-( not sure what else to do as the paint might...

Unplugging O2 sensor connector [ 2 Answers ]

How do you unplug the electrical connector from an O2 sensor on a 1997 civic DX? Not sure how the clip disengages from the mating connector.

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

View more questions Search